Keep Track is a FREE online personal inventory manager for tracking all types of "stuff". You can also share your list with your family and friends.
For each item, you can add:
- Item Title
- Item info
- Personal Comments
- Tribute (authors, artists, singers, etc.)
- Reference URL
Your lists are completely customizable:
- Create your own list of item 'types' such as 'Movies', 'Periodicals', 'Books', or whatever you'd like.
- You can mark your items with customizable 'mediums', such as 'DVD' and 'Blu-Ray', or 'Hard back' and 'Soft back', 'Digital', or whatever you'd like.
- You can mark your items with customizable 'conditions', such as 'New', 'Used', 'Broken', 'Missing', or whatever you'd like.
- You can mark your items with customizable 'statuses', such as 'Own', 'Want', 'Read', 'To be read', or whatever you'd like.
You can make your entire list public and share it with your family and friends.
- Or, you can hide your entire list of stuff so only you can view it.
- Or, set your entire list to public, and you can just show the 'types' of stuff you'd like to be public.
- Or, set your entire list to public, and you can show and hide items individually.
You can rate your items on a pre-set rating scale (rating scale factors include: 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 1-10, 1-20, 1-25, 1-50, and 1-100).
- [ 2017-10 ] -- For logged in users: Added 'quick status update' to full item listing page (so you don't have to go into each item).
- [ 2017-02 ] -- Manual registrations now require the registrar to confirm their e-mail address. This was done to alleviate potential 'social login' conflicts.
- [ 2017-02 ] -- You can now log in using Facebook. (Social logins do not require your e-mail address to be confirmed.)
- [ 2017-01 ] -- Two columns have been added to your full item list. You can now show and sort by item 'Rating' and 'Date Added'.
- [ 2017-01 ] -- You can now choose which columns you would like shown in your full list. You can hide or show your item's 'Type', 'Status', 'Medium', 'Condition', 'Rating', and 'Date Added'. If all columns are hidden, you will just see a list of your item Titles.
If you'd like to see a sample list, you can view my own list of 'stuff'.
To get started, simply Register to start your own list.
Feel free to leave comments.