The Chrome Web Extension “Character Counts” has been updated.
1. Count the number of selected characters on a page.
2. Convert an ASCII(char) string* between normal ASCII, ASCII (Int), and Binary.
* A string is represented by characters, words, and/or entire sentences.
1. Choose if your conversion input (source) string is ASCII(char) (default), ASCII(int), or Binary. The ‘Convert’ link will then cycle through the 3 conversions (although really 2; one converted output will always be the same as one source input).
– ASCII(char) = ABC
– ASCII(int) = 65 66 67
– Binary = 01000001 01000010 01000011
Character Counts is available for free in the Chrome Web Store.
Character Counts is also Open Source on GitHub.
Keith D Commiskey